GD Test S.r.l. a Torino based company, specializes in services in the areas of geotechnics, geomechanics and the environment in support of the design and construction of large geoengineering works. With a staff of geologists, engineers and computer scientists, GD TEST has continuously worked on sites in Italy and abroad since 1992.
GD Test S.r.l. since 2014 it has established the Paris branch, which operates throughout France and continues to support its customers in the implementation of important geoengineering projects, in particular those of the Grand Paris Express.
Its main fields of activity are:
- Laboratory tests of soil, rocks, aggregates and water (the laboratory is authorized by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transportation in accordance with circular 7618/STC for tests on rocks and aggregates along with external tests)
- On site tests, geotechnical, geomechanical structural and environmental surveys and monitoring
- Geophysical, geochemical and hydrological surveys
- Informative Territorial Systems (GIS), development of application software for handling data obtained from the investigations, tests, measurements and surveys, analyses on territorial and environmental models.
GD Test S.r.l. has adopted the standard of certified systems:
- Quality Management (EN ISO 9001:2015)
- Environmental Management (EN ISO 14001:2015)